Your Minimum Charge Calculator
Use this tool to help you work out what you should be charging in order to cover all your costs and make a profit on every job.
You'll Never Have To:
● Guess when a customer asks "How much is that?"
● Or ask other electricians "How much do you charge for X?"
● Or turn away small jobs for fear of losing money or wasting time
Hi there - my name's James Dewane! I’ve been in the Electrical Industry for just over 25 years and like so many during my career, there have been plenty of ups and downs…
Back in 2007 I had a thriving company, nine staff, three vans,
a car and a shop front – only to find myself on the brink of personal bankruptcy with no choice but to start again.
I spent time investing in myself and going all-in on the domestic sector, which led to another successful but small company, and subsequently, I became the ‘go-to’ electrician in a small
To be honest, my initial big company was all about ego, I can see now why it went down. My second, yet smaller company was in fact a lot more profitable and surprise, surprise, enjoyable - the difference all came down to the way I ran them.
These days I’m retired from the tools and spend my time teaching marketing and mentoring
I put this Minimum Charge Calculator together to solve an aching problem nearly all electricians
Not charging enough to turn a profit.
You see, many electricians:
- Take on any kind of work, regardless of whether it makes sense financially...
- Or constantly compete on price by charging as little as possible just to get the job...
- Or just simply don't know how to value themselves to charge the right money!
This Minimum Charge Calculator helps solve all of that by taking you through a simple and easy-to-fill-in process that works out exactly how much you should be charging at a minimum.
Having this level of certainty helps to make even the smallest job a profitable job...
And the best part is it’ll only take you a few minutes to work out!
© 2021 ToolBox Marketing Ltd